Ornamental Drapery - Vapor Canopy.
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- any plant grown for its beauty or ornamental value
- Serving or intended as an ornament; decorative
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
ORNAMENTAL IRON Cricut Expression Machine Cartridge
The Cricut Machine Shape Cartridge - Ornamental Iron
Add a stately look and feel to your creative projects with the Ornamental Iron cartridge! The intricate gates and windows are perfect for creating sophisticated projects for weddings, family reunions, anniversaries, and other occasions. With coordinating fonts, this cartridge is a wonderful asset for your crafts.This cartridge includes: Window, Font 1, Font 2, Base Shadow, Shadow Window, and Font 1 Shadow creative features.
All Cricut cartridges are interchangeable with all Cricut machines.
Bronze Statue of The Cloud - Middle Brighton, Melbourne
Cast in bronze, this is copy of The Cloud statue designed by Charles Douglas Richardson (1853 - 1932) in 1900.
In The Cloud the artist portrayed a woman bending over and holding a pitcher upside down, directing water to the flowers which encircle her feet. She is the Art Nouveau personification of a cloud, or a rising mist, with wet drapery clinging about her figure . She is an allegorical interpretation of the poem, ‘The Cloud’, by British poet Percy Bysshe Shelley, first published in 1820.
Elegant she stands proudly in the middle of an ornamental pond in the gardens of the Brighton Town Hall on Wilson Street, in the Melbourne suburb of Brighton.
The Encounter of St Joachim and St Anne at the Golden Gate, 1493-1494, detail
provenance: one of 12 panel paintings from the high altar of the Birth of the Virgin from the church in Spisske Podhradie, Spis county, East Slovakia
size: 135 x 141 cm
On the gallery label you can read also: "Apart from apparent monumentality, the style of the master of panels is characteristic of an intimate knowledge of the Netherlandish and German graphic designs from the end of the 15th century (Martin Schongauer and Israhel van Meckelem)."
(please do not use without permission)
Japanese Junipers have a naturally flowing or "cascading" shape of long, trailing branches, and can be trained into many amazing Bonsai shapes. The branches respond well to wiring and reshaping.
As an indoor bonsai, the Japanese Juniper should be in a very bright, but cool location. A south, west or east window is ideal. For best growth temperatures of 60 to 70 degrees are ideal.
If the air is dry in your home grow the bonsai on a humidity tray or mist once or twice daily. The plant itself should be kept evenly moist, but not wet or dry.
The color and shape of the ceramic bonsai pot may vary.
glass lamp shade globe
orange lamp shades
replacement floor lamp glass shade
skins for windows blinds
classic shutters and blinds
drapery workroom price
kitchen vertical blinds
10x20 car canopy
duck hunting blinds for boats