Drapery steamer - Fabrics for draperies
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- A ship or boat powered by steam
- a cooking utensil that can be used to cook food by steaming it
- A type of saucepan in which food can be steamed
- soft-shell clam: a clam that is usually steamed in the shell
- A steam locomotive
- travel by means of steam power; "The ship steamed off into the Pacific"
Rowenta IS-8100 Commercial Garment Steamer
The Rowenta IS-8100 easily removes wrinkles from hanging garments, delicate fabrics, curtains, drapes, or slipcovers and can refresh garments for a just ironed look. Superior performance, the 1500 watt heating provides rapid 90 second heat up time and continuous steam output. The UL Commercial rating was built to pass stringent tests including endurance to allow for heavy extended use for commercial or household. The removable one gallon water tank provides steam for up to 2.5 hours. The quick release connection system with the snap on, pull off system for hose and tools makes assembly and disassembly for storage quick and simple. The IS 8100 comes with 3 accessories for a variety of fabrics and garments including an upholstery brush and lint brush. The practical on board accessory storage allows tools to be stored in a convenient and easy way. Easy to transport, it has oversized wheels with front casters providing excellent mobility and stability.
Steamer For Making Cow Dung
This is Government Steamer put near First President Dr. Rajendra Prasad's Monument, Ganga River at Patna (Bihar) INDIA. Now it is condam stuff, so local people are using it to make CANDA (Dry Cow Dung) to use as fuel for making food..
Progressive International? is your source for the widest range of functional, inventive, and fun kitchen tools and great ideas put into practice. Our in-house designers spend hours in the kitchen coming up with ways to improve on a variety of traditional tasks and tools. Established in 1973, our commitment to quality and service allows us to offer a broad selection of quality kitchenware and other household products. The 9" diameter easy reach steamer basket made from stainless steel and includes a nylon post which can extend from 3" to 6.5" tall. The longer post allows food to be piled high and still keep the knob within easy reach. 1.5" legs keep foods high above boiling water.
gila solar shades
contemporary light shades
bradcot caravan awnings
retractable shade awning
cheap canopy beds for girls
window drapery treatment
fiberglass duck blinds
hanging drum shades